Meet the MMi Leadership Team!
We’ve been fortunate to have amazing employees since 2009, generating meaningful impact and compelling experiences that deliver results for our clients. At Measured Marketing, the creative department plays an important role in the success of our advertiser’s campaigns.
Get to know Matthew as we ask him some 🔥 burning questions 🔥 below:
Quick elevator pitch of your role at MMi…go!
○ I’m the Creative Director and I manage the Creative Team as well as work on materials and collateral for the Sales Team.
To wake up: One alarm or multiple?
○ One, but I always roll over for 10 minutes before I get up.
First thing you check? Email or Social
○ My text messages. But if I had to pick between email or social it would be email.
How do you get your news?
○ Online news sites.
Morning beverage of choice?
○ La Croix and occasionally hot chamomile tea.
Office or Work From Home?
○ I’m a 50/50 kind of guy. I love the freedom of working from home and the ability to to work off hours more easily when I need to. However, when I manage the team or we’re training a new person, I like the in-person contact.
The best spot in Chicago for happy hour?
○ I enjoy Girl and the Goat. You can sit at the bar, have creative, delish drinks, and when you get hungry they have great food available on small plates.
Just for fun… favorite emoji?
○ The face with the single, raised eyebrow.
If you won front row tickets to any Chicago sports team, which game are you going too?
○ Does it have to be a Chicago Sports Team? I’d love to go see the tennis finals at Wimbledon. Otherwise, the Cubbies.
○ Oh, there are so many it’s difficult to pick: Brush Script, Hobo, and the ever classic Comic Sans would be my top choices.
High School Prom Theme Song?
○ We’re talking 1982, so it would be “Kool & The Gang – Celebration”
What are you known for?
○ White hair?
You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
○ A muted teal because it combines the calmness of blue and the thoughtful, pondering of green.
Thank you for getting to know a little bit more about the Measured Marketing team. You can contact Matthew directly at email@example.com to learn more about MMi’s creative department.