Meet the MMi team!
At Measured Marketing, we pride ourselves in the skillset of our creative team. Their work plays an important role in the success of our advertiser’s campaigns. We’ve been lucky to have Marvin’s efficiency and imagination to being to life our client’s digital creatives.
Get to know Marvin as we ask him 🔥10 burning questions 🔥below:
1. Quick elevator pitch about what you do at Measured Marketing?
>> I work with a group of creative people who inspire me to execute great design – Mostly email, but also web & coding.
2. Which do you prefer — Office or Remote?
>> Remote. Chicago traffic & living in the suburbs makes this a no-brainer.
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would you choose?
>> Elon Musk, but I think I’ll wait a little bit until Mars is civilized.
4. If you had to pick one age to be permanently, which age would you choose?
>> 50, that’s when the senior discounts start kickin’ in. Mmmm…. Krispy Kreme.
5. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
>> Somewhere between the range of Ace Ventura & Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Jim Carrey.
6. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
>> Taking a hike or riding my bike thru Busse Woods has been my favorite thing to do lately. Being in nature always makes me happy.
7. What’s one song you have completely memorized?
>> Creep – Radiohead. Fun fact: I covered this song in High School with the ol’ band.
8. What’s one item you can’t leave your house or apartment without?
>> My skateboard. I love feeling the wind while zooming past everyone. Extra points when people freak out thinking that I’m so close to crashing into them – It only happened once..
9. What’s the biggest misconception people have about being a designer?
>> That we can give them the holy design trifecta (Good, fast and cheap. You can only have 2, so pick wisely 😈.)
10. What’s your go-to productivity trick?
>> I have this app called Headspace. This is not a paid promotion, but their guided meditations help ease my mind & declutter my thoughts. A quick 5 minute session usually does it.
You can contact Marvin directly at email@example.com to ask more about MMi’s creative team or send a friendly hello!