Meet the MMi team!
At Measured Marketing, we pride ourselves in the skillset of our creative team. Their work plays an important role in the success of our advertiser’s campaigns. We’ve been lucky to have Courtney’s eye for design and innovative ideas.
Get to know Courtney as we ask her 🔥10 burning questions 🔥below:
1. Quick elevator pitch about your role at MMi
Designing marketing ads for clients and tackling new issues and projects presented to me headfirst.
2. What’s the hardest part about working remotely for you? The easiest?
>> The hardest part is definitely the speed of communication, turning around to ask a question across the office is much faster than sending someone a message but overall everyone is pretty quick with response times so it’s not too bad.
>> The easiest part is probably the lack of a commute, I don’t miss losing almost two hours of the day to taking the train, I feel like I have more time to unwind in the day now.
3. Have you ever been told you look like someone famous, who was it?
Not that I’m aware of.
4. Are you an early bird or night owl?
Early bird, I feel much more productive during the day when I wake up early.
5. What’s your number one favorite restaurant in the Chicago area?
Smack Dab in Rogers Park! Very small and casual but the food is always amazing.
6. Do you have any pet peeves? Tell us!
Loud chewing when it’s constant.
7. What sport would you compete in if you were in the Olympics?
They’d need to add a Napping or Speedwalking Past People on the Sidewalk category before I could ever compete
8. Coffee or Tea?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A veterinarian! That was my dream for most of my childhood until I decided I wanted to be a paleontologist. Both of those dreams ended when I realized how many science classes I would have to take.
10. Are you a traveler or a homebody?
You can contact Courtney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about MMi’s creative team or send a friendly hello!